The Scuz Bucket Contract

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Scuz Bucket Contract

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:13 am

This contract is to be signed even to those who are buying mass sale meshes.

Contract Agreement. Must sign in order to receive meshes:
Client Contract {Original version date: 4/10/2015}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The purpose of this contract is to provide fairness to Scuz and _____________ in concerns to any mesh(es) that Scuz creates for _______________. Furthermore it is to make sure that both client and Scuz understand the rules/terms laid down in the partnership. Any update to the contract will resort in the client having to re-read and re-sign the contract. It is Scuz's responsibility to keep the contract updated and the clients informed of any updates. Clients must be informed of any updates within 24 hours after the contract has been updated. After informed of the new contract update, the client has to re-sign the contract in order to receive any more meshes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERMS:

Any mesh request(s) that are/is made can be denied at any time by Scuz, even if the mesh(es) is/are halfway or fully complete.

Full payment will be given to Scuz before the mesh(es) is/are given to the client, but not before the mesh(es) is/are complete.

All mesh requests must have a reference picture and a detailed description of the request or the request will be denied.

Failure to pay for a mesh or meshes will result in permanent termination of the partnership, and the mesh or meshes will be placed in one of Scuz's catalogs and/or sold to the public.

I, _____________,understand that I will not copy another person's mesh. I understand that Scuz will not re-do or edit a mesh that has already been made by another IMVU user unless the original owner has been confronted about it and has agreed to any edit or re-work. I understand that it is my responsibility to get the original owners approval, written on paper and signed, and not Scuz's responsibility.

Scuz has the right to take on clients who are indifferent or enemies with one another. For example: If client A does not like client B, that is their problem and not Scuz's. NOTE: Do NOT come to Scuz and inform him of the issue or problem you have toward another client. He is NOT interested in the issue or problem nor wants to hear about the issue or problem.

The client, _______________ has minimal rights to the mesh that is created for him/her. Which means that the client cannot resell the mesh(es) at any time, and/or to anyone (UNLESS he/she pays the resale fee of $25). Client must give credit to Scuz if anyone asks on who created the mesh, this also involves the client NOT saying that he/she made the mesh(es) but informing that Scuz made the mesh(es). Furthermore, all rights of any mesh created by Scuz belongs to Scuz. Although Scuz will never resell a clients mesh, he has the right to use it in his own mesh creations, or use pieces of it in his own mesh creations if there is a time that calls for it.

I, ____________, understand that Scuz will NOT sell any or all my meshes to anyone at all, under any circumstances. Even though Scuz put many hours creating the mesh(es) and he has all rights to the mesh(es), Scuz will not give away or resell any mesh(es) that I order from him.

I, _____________, understand that Scuz will NOT discuss my mesh(es) idea(s) to anyone other then myself and Scuz will NOT discuss my payment plan to anyone other then myself.

I, _________, understand that I will NOT discuss my payment plan to anyone other then Scuz.

I,_________ ,understand that prices vary from mesh to mesh so I do not expect the same price all the time for similar meshes.

I, __________, understand that prices on meshes vary from client to client, therefore if I hear that my price is different then another one of Scuz's clients I will NOT complain or ask for another price, or be hurt over the price differences.

The client, _______________ can have the requested mesh(es) uploaded to ONLY one (1) account. If the client wants the mesh(es) to be uploaded on more then one (1) account there is a fee of $25 USD,  per account that the mesh will be uploaded on to.

The client, _____________ is to inform Scuz of any and ALL accounts that he/she has. Scuz will never give out information to anyone regarding multiple accounts that the client has. Failure to do so will result in permanent termination of the partnership.

The client, ____________ must have Scuz's banner on his/her homepage and catalog pages to show support for Scuz, and to give credit to Scuz for his work on creating the mesh(es) for at all times. Scuz's banner can be found on his IMVU homepage.

I, ____________, understand that Scuz will send me the .xmf, .xsf, .xaf, and uvw maps that pertain to my mesh(es) via Skype or E-mail.

I understand that once the mesh is in my,____________ hands I accept the mesh(es) as is, if I need the mesh(es) tweaked or changed in any way, after the mesh(es) are in my hands [bought and paid for], I will pay Scuz an extra $9 USD an hour to change the mesh(es) the way I want. I also understand that if I ask for a change after my mesh(es) is bought and paid for that I may have to wait a week or more before I get the updated version of my mesh(es).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERTAINING TO PAYMENT

Payments are to be sent through paypal to damienvangelis@live.com

Do NOT send payments unless I have given the okay to do so.

All sales are final; no refunds.

I_______________ , have read, understand and agree to the terms, laws, rules, regulations, and prices that Scuz has stated in this contract, and/or will be added to this contract, and/or will be taken away from this contract, and/or says even if not specified in this contract. Furthermore, I, ___________, understand that if I break this contract in any way other then mutual agreement, Scuz has the right to resell, or use my mesh(es) any way he sees fit. This includes but not limited to, selling the meshes as pre-mades to anyone willing to buy the mesh(es), and/or adding the meshes to his catalog, and/or giving them away for free.
Admin
Admin

http://thescuzbucket.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Scuz Bucket Contract

Post by Razela on Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:02 am

-signed-

Razela

Back to top Go down

Post by llPsykoCandyll on Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:24 pm

Signed for future purchases and previous ones.

llPsykoCandyll

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffire on Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:55 am

Signed
Saffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top